Reflexology is an ancient practice that has been used through the years, providing various health benefits without the use of drugs.
It uses pressure to various points of the foot using the fingers, thumbs or hands, and may be used either with or without oils.
Its not easy to come by these reflexology experts with "magic hands" but the second best thing would be to buy a foot massager.
Let's discover the best Foot Massagers in the market.
Foot massages have become extremely popular as a way of getting relief at the end of a long day or week.
This is why it is advisable to invest in a foot massager that can help you achieve the same result at a fraction of the cost, all from the comfort of your home.
IF you are curious ( or just in a HURRY...)
- 1 Our recommended Best Foot Massager
- 2 BENEFITS OF FOOT MASSAGE:
- 3 TYPES OF FOOT MASSAGERS:
- 4 BEST FOOT MASSAGERS:
- 4.1 MEDMassager Variable Speed Foot Massager
- 4.2 HoMedics® Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 4.3 uComfy™ Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
- 4.4 Medi-Rub® Foot Massager 2000 Plus
- 4.5 KENDAL® Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager
- 4.6 Beurer Foot Massager with Heat
- 4.7 Brookstone® Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
- 4.8 Sunpentown® Infrared Blood Circulation Massager
- 4.9 Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 5 GENERAL INFORMATION
Our recommended Best Foot Massager
BENEFITS OF FOOT MASSAGE:
The best foot massager will apply ample electrical energy to various pressure points on your feet to help alleviate and relieve pressure and pain thus putting your body and mind in sync and strengthening vital forces.
The foot massagers works by imitating a therapist’s hands and fingers to best deal with your various aches and pains.
The fact is when your feet hurt, your body hurts all over.
In order to fix this, you can go through the reviews for the best foot massagers to better understand how they work, and which one would be best for you.
Foot massagers offer you a variety of benefits by making use of the points of the nerves on the feet that connect to the other parts of your body.
When you get a good and thorough foot massage, you instantly feel good all over. It also results in instant stress relief.
Massage mats, massage chairs, and back massagers also offer relief for various other aches in your body.
TYPES OF FOOT MASSAGERS:
Choosing the appropriate foot massager can be a difficult, uphill task, but hopefully the following reviews I put together for you, will take away the mystery.
There are five main types of massagers, namely:
- Manual massagers: These have a ball or balls that you roll your foot over. Some of them use multiple rollers to cover your entire foot bottom. These are generally inexpensive and you have to make it function manually.
- Electric massagers: These use a motor that vibrates using either oscillation of rolling heads to do the work. They also have extra features such as heat. They generally use electricity and are not powered by battery.
- Shiatsu massagers: These use vibrators, rotating heads and heating elements to simulate the Japanese kneading method, simulating a therapist’s hands.
- Infrared massagers: These are ideal for massaging your foot and calf, and use infrared for the massage.
- Water massagers: these use water together with heat, vibration, lights, bubbles, and massage.
BEST FOOT MASSAGERS:
Below are the reviews of some of the top best foot massagers to help you select from the many options offered:
Because we rely on our feet so much to move and carry us around, it is of utmost importance that you take the time to properly care for your feet and provide them with much needed relief. Relax and experience a world of relief with a world class foot massager.